WAYS FOR NURSES TO RELIEVE STRESS.
- Remember to always take a minute to just breathe.
- Embrace being a nurse.
- Go on a vacation.
- Indulge in your favorite dessert.
- Say it! Get it off your chest.
- Take some alone time or spend time with friends or family.
- Enjoy a warm latte or mocha.
- Retreat to the nearest day spa.
- Enjoy each day of your life (no matter what)!
- Remember why YOU became a NURSE.
Sorry for the nursing spam
I’m in one of those moods again where I can’t wait to graduate and I have to find every blog that seems remotely relevant to my future.