Turns out, grandmothers do curse, and I’m their prime recipient
WAYS FOR NURSES TO RELIEVE STRESS.
- Remember to always take a minute to just breathe.
- Embrace being a nurse.
- Go on a vacation.
- Indulge in your favorite dessert.
- Say it! Get it off your chest.
- Take some alone time or spend time with friends or family.
- Enjoy a warm latte or mocha.
- Retreat to the nearest day spa.
- Enjoy each day of your life (no matter what)!
- Remember why YOU became a NURSE.
When It’s Time To Clock Out At The End Of Shift
Once that clock hits 6:30, that means its time for bed.
If you haven’t been bitten, spit on, swatted at or had your hair pulled you aren’t really trying.
Haha it actually is like this.
My coworkers drive my absolutely insane. I work so hard while they just take their good old time to get their residents cleaned up and dress. I’m out answering call all their call lights and still trying to do my people. During the busiest part of the night, about 25 call lights went off. I answered 24 of them. AND I still got all my people ready on time. The others just sat at the nurses desk, not doing shit. I’m getting tired of it. And I know that if I don’t answer call lights, I’ll get in trouble. Ridiculous.